Historic Landmark CasementFull-view heavy commercial aluminum windows with top air and water infiltration performance.
New York City Approved Casement Window with Hopper Provides 31% More Ventilation
Introducing a thermally-improved heavy commercial aluminum out-swing casement window, made in the classic narrow-sightline image of historic steel casement windows.
The Thermo-Roll Landmark Casement is an ideal choice for historic residential co-ops – and even warehouse condo conversions, protected by local and national historic commission standards.
- Elegant sightlines that emulate original steel casement windows.
- Architectural interest: beveled exterior face replicates historic steel window.
- Compatible with historic panning and classic brick mould
- Combine fixed, awning and casement vents in the combination you choose.
- Choose different colors, inside and out, thanks to patented joinery system.
- Muntins: choice of internal or external applied.
Manufactured to meet the most demanding weather conditions.Sure seal against leaks with double compression weather stripping.
- AMMA rated C-HC50, AW 40 TRS 12
- Air @ 50 MP .10 (.08) CFMWater penetration: none at a test pressure of 8.0 PSF
- Structural load test: passed at 112.5 PSF
- Uniform deflection: no more that L/175 when tested at static air pressure difference of 50 PSF
- Forced entry resistance = Grade 10
- Outstanding protection against condensation on glass, thanks to two 3/16” glass lites separated by desiccant-filled, tubular aluminum spacer and laminated lites for sound deadening
- Outstanding protection against seal failure: 10-year warranty on glass
- No storm windows needed, thanks to Insulated Glass (IG) System
- Structurally-glazed glass lites
Thermo Roll’s Design Flexibility Engineering allows for the Windows to be Fabricated With the Mosaic or Universal Frame for Longevity & Lower Costs
|TRS-2002||36×60||C-AW40||6.24 PSF||8 PSF||60 PSF|
|TRS-2003||32×60||C-C50||6.24 PSF||8 PSF||60 PSF|